Monday, February 25, 2008

First Assignment

Hello!

I am 20 years old. Basically I am a severely out of shape vocalist. But, I REALLY want to get back my old ability that is tucked away in my vocal chords somewhere and continue to grow my range and fine tune my talent. I would like to be on the worship team at my church, but I am too embarassed to volunteer at this point. I do need someone that is affordable. =-)

Thanks bunches!


Dear Bunches:

I assist singers like you all the time.

I will have you do a lesson with me every three weeks. We will also do telephone follow-ups to make sure you are doing what you need to do to make your goal. It dosen't get more affordable than this!

Here is your first assignment:
  • Eat and sleep right.
  • Drink eight 8-oz glasses of water everyday.
  • If you are ill, do what it takes to get better.
  • Exercise so your body has strength and stamina.
  • Sing (really SING) at least three times a week for at least 45 minutes.

It doesn't matter so much WHAT or how you sing or exercise or eat or sleep, but THAT you sing and exercize and eat and sleep and all that.

Contact me soon.

Gary Shannon, Portland, OR
503-761-1837
mentor@voice-mentor.com

No comments: